2.0

This Nail Salon has appaulling customer service and prejudice front desk staff - which in of itself is a shame in 2016.I waited for 15 minutes unserviced and unattended to.

About 10 minutes into waiting a white customer walked in and the technician rushed to service him immediately. When I brought to the attention of the technicians and owner that I had been waiting for a while, she had a really bad attitude.

I explains that I had an appointment, and she said we can't take you because it is now 15 min past your appointment time even though she knew that I had now been waiting 15 minutes to be serviced.She then told me if I don't like it I can get out of her salon.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Solar Nails and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Solar Nails to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Solar Nails and solar nails customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Solar Nails?

Comments