Pretoria, Gauteng
2.0

This Nail Salon has appaulling customer service and prejudice front desk staff - which in of itself is a shame in 2016.I waited for 15 minutes unserviced and unattended to.

About 10 minutes into waiting a white customer walked in and the technician rushed to service him immediately. When I brought to the attention of the technicians and owner that I had been waiting for a while, she had a really bad attitude.

I explains that I had an appointment, and she said we can't take you because it is now 15 min past your appointment time even though she knew that I had now been waiting 15 minutes to be serviced.She then told me if I don't like it I can get out of her salon.

Review about: Solar Nails Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Solar Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Hair Club - Review about Wig from Cheshire, Connecticut Hair Club "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..." Read more Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more Hair Club Membership Review Hair Club "If you are considering the Hair Club I advise you not to use it. They are very expensive. Their products is full lace wig that is glue on with Acrylic..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more